Thursday, August 12, 2010

Exactly One Week To Go!

I feel like this has been the longest pregnancy in history...and I know I'm not alone on this thought. I announced my pregnancy last December!

Well, I am typing this blog through tears, both from sleep deprivation and guilt. This has not been an easy pregnancy, to say the least. I have so many people telling me how bad they feel for me, that I realized I must complain way too much. I should just feel blessed to be able to carry a life! I want to focus these last 7 days before having my beautiful son, on how lucky I know I am. What a miracle it is to be able to create a life. There are so many that aren't able to have children, the physical things I've gone through this pregnancy shouldn't be what I'm focusing on. I know since I only have a week to go this may seem like an "opportune" time to come to this realization...better late than never?

Next Wednesday I will go to bed with the excitement of knowing I will get to hold and kiss my baby boy the very next morning! Thursday, August 19th at 7:30 am I'll appreciate all the prayers I can get during my c-section.

God Bless,
One Very Blessed Mommy

No comments: