Wednesday, July 28, 2010

So it's been awhile huh?


Okay so a friend suggested I take advantage of time on bed rest and create a blog...I really enjoy reading hers so I thought it was a great idea - BUT as I was trying to create one I realized I already had!!! I'ts been almost 2 years though...guess I fell off the blogging bandwagon and have been spending all my time on Facebook. I'm hoping I can get the hang of this though and keep it up - though I don't think I'll be able to cut the cord on Facebook...speaking of cutting the cord, we'll be doing that once again very soon! Thus the bed rest...

Yep, we are expecting another boy (I'm destined to be the only girl in this household); Cooper Riley Hughes is due August 22nd, but we have a c-section scheduled for August 19th. This pregnancy has been one I should be writing a book about...seriously, with Jayson (who is now 5 1/2) I barely felt pregnant; but with this one I've had all sorts of pains, discomforts, not so fun symptoms, and now Pre-Eclampsia. I've been in Labor & Delivery twice now and sent home...I'm approaching 36 weeks, I've dilated 1cm, lost my MP, and have counted contractions all day 1-5 minutes apart BUT NO BABY!!! All it means is he can come any day from this point until the 19th - and I'm keeping myself entertained with my shows on DVR, Maury Povich, Facebook, Crossword Puzzles, and now blogging...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hang in there sister! Cooper will be here soon! Can't wait to see pictures posted on your blog! ;)